The Parole Rotary Foundation is pleased to consider grant applications from local nonprofits that are a 501(C) (3) organization.
The Foundation was established by the Rotary Club of Parole (Annapolis) to support programs that focus on the needs of our local community in light of the Club’s vision: “We will make a positive difference for youth today, so they will make a difference tomorrow.” The Foundation is primarily funded by member donations and club fundraising activities. The application cover sheet, checklist, and budget form may be found under Forms and Documents. Please submit all grant applications between February 1, 2017 -March 10, 2017. .
The grant program supports 501(c) (3) organizations in Anne Arundel County that focus on education, health, and welfare for families and children.
GRANT AWARDS RANGE FROM A MINIMUM OF $1,000 to a MAXIMUM of $3,000.
PROGRAM CRITERIA: Priority is given to proposals that:
- Best meet mission of Parole Rotary
- Address an important need in the county without duplication of services
- Are financially viable and maximize the impact of Parole Rotary funds in the community
- Provide evidence of support from and/or experience working with the targeted population
- Engage in effective collaboration/partnerships to maximize impact
- Demonstrate strong organizational capacity
- Describe and deliver measurable outcomes
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
Parole Rotary does NOT fund:
- Endowments or capital improvements
- Event tickets or sponsorships
- Annual drives or fundraising events
- Participation in banquets, reception, and out-of-town conferences
- Purchase or lease of vehicles
- Housing development or rental assistance
- Political activities/lobbying
- Sectarian religious activities
FREQUENCY OF APPLICATION: Current grantees may reapply for programs currently funded but will only be considered if they demonstrate substantial progress toward success by the grant application due date. Funding for an organization will be limited to three consecutive years after which the organization will become ineligible for the following two grant cycles. Organizations may submit only one application during any grant cycle year.
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS BY MARCH 10, 2017 TO:
Parole Rotary Foundation, P.O. Box 6327, Annapolis, MD 21401-6327
All Applicants must us the following forms and documents in the drop down menu above:
2017 Parole Grant Application
2017 Parole Grant Application Guidelines
2017 Parole Grant Application Checklist