The Parole Rotary Foundation is pleased to consider grant applications from local nonprofits that are a 501(C) (3) organization.
The Foundation was established by the Rotary Club of Parole (Annapolis) to support programs that focus on the needs of our local community in light of the Club’s vision: “We will make a positive difference for youth today, so they will make a difference tomorrow.” The Foundation is primarily funded by member donations and club fundraising activities.
The grant program supports 501(c) (3) organizations in Anne Arundel County that focus on education, health, and welfare for families and children.
Grant awards can be up to $3000.00
All grant applications are due by midnight on March 08, 2019.
PROGRAM CRITERIA: Priority is given to proposals that:
- Best meet mission of Parole Rotary
- Address an important need in the county without duplication of services
- Are financially viable and maximize the impact of Parole Rotary funds in the community
- Provide evidence of support from and/or experience working with the targeted population
- Engage in effective collaboration/partnerships to maximize impact
- Demonstrate strong organizational capacity
- Describe and deliver measurable outcomes
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
Parole Rotary does NOT fund:
- Endowments or capital improvements
- Event tickets or sponsorships
- Annual drives or fundraising events
- Participation in banquets, reception, and out-of-town conferences
- Purchase or lease of vehicles
- Housing development or rental assistance
- Political activities/lobbying
- Sectarian religious activities
FREQUENCY OF APPLICATION: Current grantees may reapply for programs currently funded but will only be considered if they demonstrate substantial progress toward success by the grant application due date. Organizations may submit only one application during any grant cycle year.
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS BY MARCH 08, 2019 TO:
Parole Rotary Foundation, P.O. Box 6327, Annapolis, MD 21401-6327